UP Police Constable Online Form 2018
Uttar Pradesh Police Promotion and Recruitment Board UPPRPB Invites Online Application Form for the 41520 Post of Constable Male & Female (Civil Police, Territorial Armed) Recruitment 2018. Those candidate who are Interested and Eligible for that post can apply online at official website. Check more detail like Age, Fees, Vacancy, Eligibility,notification,syllabus at SarkariRojgaar.com
UP Police Constable Male & Female Recruitment 2018
Short Detail of Notification
Post Name : Constable (Civil Police, Reserved Territorial Armed)
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starts : 22 January 2018
End Date for Application : 22 February 2018
End Date for Fee Deposit : 23 February 2018
End Date for Submit Final Form : 23 February 2018
Application Fees :
Unreserved category (General/ OBC) : INR 400/-
Reserved category (SC/ST/PH) : INR 400/-
Application fees deposit through online Debit Card/ Credit card/Net banking or Offline E Challan mode.
Age Limit : as on 01/07/2018
Male Candidate : 18-22 year | Female : 18-25 year
Male Candidate Age between 02-07-1996 to 01-07-2000
Female Candidate Age between 02-07-1993 to 01-07-2000
Age Relaxation for reserved category as per recruitment rules.
Total Vacancy : 41520 Posts
Civil Police : (Gen-11761, OBC-6350, SC-4939, ST-470)
Reserved Territorial Armed : (Gen-9000, OBC-4860, SC-3780, ST-360)
Eligibility Criteria : Candidate passed Intermediate (10+2) exam or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
Physical Standard :
1. For Male Candidate –
- Height – Gen/OBC/SC : Minimum 160 cm | for ST : 160 cm
- Chest – Gen/OBC/SC : 79-84 cm | for ST : 77-82 cm
Note – Minimum 05 cm expension is required.
2. For Female Candidate –
- Height – Gen/OBC/SC : Minimum 152 cm | for ST : 147 cm
- Weight – Minimum Weight is 40 Kg.
3. Running –
- Male – 4.8 Km in 25 Minutes
- Female – 2.4 Km in 14 Minutes
Selection Process : Candidate selection is based on Written Test, Document Verification, Physical Eligibility Test, PST Exam.
Exam Pattern : Objective type test based paper.
- Name of Subjects – General Knowledge, General Hindi, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Aptitude
- Total marks – 300 Marks
- Negative Marking – Yes
How To Apply
- Those candidate who are fulfill above eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment post.
- Interested candidate may apply online at UPPRPB official website on or before 22-02-2018.
- Applicant must read full Notification before Apply Online.
Online Registration : Click Here
Full Notification : Click Here
Download Syllabus : Click here
Official Website : Click Here