Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2017
(Indian Coast Guard)
Exam Name – Navik (Domestic Branch) Batch 1/2018 Examination
Important Dates :
Starting Date to downloading of Admit Card – 03-11-2017
Post Details :
Name of the Post – Navik (Domestic Branch)
Number of Vacancies – Not specified
Status of Admit Card
Nature of the Examination
Instructions for Downloading the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Examination e-Admit Card 2017
1. All the registered candidates,who have been enrolled for the Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Exam 2017, should open the official website of the ICG – http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
2. In the home page, the candidates will have to click the “link for printing e-admit card for Navik (DB) 01/2018 Batch” in the New Events section.
4. After clicking on the above mentioned link, the candidates will have to enter their Registration ID or Email-ID and submit the details.
5. After submitting the details, the candidates will be able to download the e-admit card.
6. Candidate should carry their e-admit cards to the Test Centres allotted to them for appearing at the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed for Examination without a valid admit card.
Download e-Admit Card