Punjab & Haryana High Court Admit Card 2018
(High Court of Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh)
Exam Name – Clerk (Subordinate Courts in Punjab) Computer Proficiency Test 2018
Important Dates :
Starting Date of downloading Admit Card – 15/01/2018
Closure of downloading of Admit Card – 28/01/2018
Date of Online Test – 27 & 28/01/2018
Name of the Post – Clerk
Number of Vacancies – 350 Posts
Status of Admit Card
Nature of the Examination
Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
Instructions for Downloading the Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Exam e-Admit Card 2018:
1. All the registered candidates,who have been enrolled for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Punjab) Computer Proficiency Test (CPT), should open the official website – http://sssc.gov.in
2. The candidates will be able to see the link “Admit Card-Pb-Clerk-CPT” in the left corner of the home page,
3. After clicking on the above link, the candidate will have to enter the combination of Registration Id and Password & then click on ‘LOGIN’ button.
4. After submitting the details, the candidates will be able to download the Call Letter for entering into the examination centre.
5. Candidate should carry the e-admit card / Call Letter to the Test Centre for appearing at the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed for Examination without a valid admit card.
Download e-Admit Card