Join Indian Navy to serve our country with pride and honor. The President of India heads the Indian Navy as Supreme Commander.
Bhāratīya Nau Senā (Indian Navy) was formed as the naval branch of Indian Armed Forces of India in 1612.
Earlier, Navy came into existence to protect the British Merchant Shiping lines but now it’s primary goal is to protect the maritime border of India.
Joining the Navy has been and will be the most desired career for the Indian Youths.
If you want to know more about the golden history of our Navy, please read this wiki page on our Indian Navy.
How to Join Indian Navy
The selection criteria and the process is a bit high. There are various requirement that one needs to fulfill before you can start serving as a Naval Officer.
The Physical Standards, Age, Marital Status etc varies as per the latest vacancies in the Navy.
There are five different ways you can try to get yourself recruit in the India Navy.
- NDA Entry: NDA exams are conducted 2 times/year by UPSC. 12th pass boys are eligible for it.
- 10+2 Cadet Program (B.Tech): It is a technical entry for boys who have passed 12th with Maths, Chemistry, and Physics. After successful completion of the 4-year program and bachelor’s degree is provided.
- CDSE Entry: Both Male and Female can apply for this program. UPSC conducts CDSE exam for Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Airforce.
- UES Entry: It is a short services commission entry. Students of 3rd year and final year can join Navy through this.
- Graduate Direct Entry: Both Male and Female can join this program through minimum cut-off marks decided by the Indian Navy. It is a direct entry scheme and any graduate can apply.
If you wish to check whether you are eligible to join Indian Navy. Please go to this official link and click on Careers and Job section and then Am I Eligible in the menu bar.
Below is the screenshot of the Eligibility Checker page. Fill your complete details in the form to know, can you join the Indian Navy or not.
Steps to Apply for Indian Navy
- Select the Entry Scheme provided by Bhartiya Nau Sena. All the 5 entry scheme is mentioned above.
- Apply for the Exam by filling the respective Indian Navy Application Form.
- You can then download the Navy Admit Card from our Admit Card section.
- After passing the exam, you’ll be called for Personal Interview / Medical Test / Physical Test.
- Wait for the result to be declared. Once published, you can view it on our Rojgar Result Page.
- Bookmark us and keep visiting our website for latest India Navy Jobs.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Indian Navy has released new recruitment notification for the posts of Stewards, Chef & Hygienists. The minimum qualification is 10th pass. The last date to apply for this post is 9th July 2017.
Job Details for Stewards, Chef & Hygienists – 10th Pass
Designation: Stewards, Chef & Hygienists
Total Vacancies: Not disclosed
Pay Scale: Rs.21700 – Rs.43100 per month
Qualification Required: 10th Pass (Matriculation)
Selection Process: Written Exam, Physical Exam and then Personal Interview.
Last Date: 09/07/2017
How to Apply: Online Application form.
Online Line: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Official Advert: Click Here
If you have any query related to how to join or apply for Indian Navy, please leave comments. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
based on 12786 customer reviews