JSSC Admit Card 2017
(Jharkhan StaffSelection Commission)
Exam Name – Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Limited Competitive Examination 2017
Important Dates :
Starting Date of downloading Admit Card – 21/11/2017
Closure of downloading Admit Card – 30/11/2017
Name of the Post – Police Sub Inspector
Number of Vacancies – 1544 Posts
Status of Admit Card
Nature of the Examination
OMR Based Examination,PST & PET
Instructions for Downloading the JSSC Police Sub Inspector Exam (JPSILCE) e-Admit Card 2017:
1. All the registered candidates,who have been enrolled for the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Competitive Exam (Main) 2017 for Police Sub Inspector Post, should open the official website of the JSSC – www.jssc.in
2. In the home page, the candidates will have to select the link “Online Admit Card for JPSILCE 2017” and click the “Details”
3. Here, the candidate will have to enter the combination of APPLICATION NO., DATE OF BIRTH (DD-MM-YYYY) and SECURITY CODE & then click on ‘LOGIN’ button.
4. After submitting the details, the candidates will be able to download the Call Letter for entering into the examination centre.
5. Candidate should carry the e-admit card / Call Letter to the Test Centre for appearing at the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed for Examination without a valid admit card.
Download e-Admit Card