NVS Recruitment 2017
(Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti)
Post Name – Non-Teaching Posts
|सरकारी / सार्वजनिक छेत्र में विभिन्न पदों पर भर्तियां, संपूर्ण जानकारी के लिए www.rojgar-result.com पर जाएं !|
Important Dates :
Start Date of Online Registration & PAyment of Fee – 12/11/2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application &payment of Fee – 13/12/2017
Date of Online Computer Based Test (CBT) –12 to 14 January, 2018
Application Fee :
For Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator Post – Rs. 1000/-
For all Other Posts – Rs.750/-
SC/ST/PH/Women Category are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Pay: Examination Fee should be paid through online through SBI e-Pay using debit card / credit card / internet banking.
Posting Location :
Age Limi :
(Cut-off date: 31-1t0-2017)
Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years of age for the posts of Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Lab Assistant; below 35 years for Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant; 18 to 27 years for LDC & Stenographer.
(Age Relaxation: SC/ST-5 years, OBC-3 years, PH-10 years)
Post Name: Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Female Staff Nurse, Stenographer, Catering Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Lab Assistant.
Total Number of Vacancies: 683 Posts
1. Audit Assistant – B.Com with 3 years experience
2. Hindi Translator – Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years experience
3. Female Staff Nurse – Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) pass or equivalent and ’3-years Diploma/Certificate in Nursing or B.Sc. (Nursing)
4. Stenographer – Senior Secondary School Certificate (Class XII) pass and Shorthand speed of 80/60 words per minute and typing speed 40/30 words per minute in English/Hindi respectively.
5. Catering Assistant – Secondary School (X class pass) and 3-years Diploma in Catering
6. Lower Division Clerk – Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English Typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word.
7. Lab Assistant- Middle Pass with General Science.
Scale of Pay: See official notification for post-wise details.
How to Apply: Applicants interested in the above positions may apply online through NVS website: www.nvshq.org or www.mecbsegov.in
The online link for registration and submission will be available from 12.11.2017 to 13.12.2017.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be based on overall performance in the Online Computer Based Test (CBT).
एसएससी, बैंक, रेलवे, पुलिस, शिक्षा, डिफेन्स में नई नौकरियों की जानकारी के लिए लॉगिन करें –www.rojgar-result.com