RBI Admit Card 2017
(Reserve Bank of India)
Exam Name – Office Attendant Online Exam 2017
Important Dates :
Start of Downloading of Admit Card – 19/12/2017
Closure of Downloading of Admit Card – 06/01/2018
Date of Online Exam – January 2018
Vacancy Details :
Name of the Post – Office Attendant
Number of Vacancies – 526 Posts
Name of the Exam
Online Competitive Exam, Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Status of Admit Card :
Procedure of Downloading the RBI Office Attendant Online Exam Call Letter 2017:
1. In order to download Call Letter / Admit Card for the RBI Office Attendant Online Examination 2017,all the registered candidates who have applied for the post will have to open the official website of Reserve Bank of India: www.rbi.org.in
2. In the home page, candidates will have to click on the ‘Opportunities @RBI’ section in order to download the admit card in.
3. After clicking on the above mentioned link, the candidates will get a section named Current Vacancies where the link for downloading the admit card is available.
4. Here, the candidate will have to enter the ROLL NO /REGISTRATION NO and DATE OF BIRTH (DD-MM-YYYY) and then click on ‘LOGIN’ button.
5. After submitting the details, the candidates will be able to download the Call Letter for entering into the examination centre.
Download Admit Card 2017