RBI Exam Marks 2017
(Reserve Bank of India)
Post Name – Assistant
Important Dates :
Date of Declaration of Result- 06.12.2017
Date of Closure of Result – 20.12.2017
Date of Main Examination – 20.12.2017
Vacancy Details :
Name of the posts – Assistant
Selection Process :
Preliminary (Prelims) and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Status of Result :
Methods of Downloading the RBI Pre Marks 2017
1. The candidates will have to visit the official website of Reserve Bank of India in order the result.
2. In the official website, the candidates will have to look into Opportunities @RBI section for useful links regarding the result which is located at the bottom of the page.
3. Once the candidates will enter the above mentioned section, the applicants will be able to view a link named Current vacancies.
4. On opening the above mentioned link, the candidates will be able to see a link named Result. The candidates will get the useful link bearing the post name they have applied for (Assistant) for downloading the result and the individual score of the Preliminary examination.
5. The candidates are instructed to keep the PDF file of the Preliminary Result for future reference.
6. The candidates will be able to view the link for downloading the individual marks of the Preliminary Examination for the post of Assistant. On opening the link, the candidates will have to enter their respective REGISTRATION NUMBER/ROLL NUMBER and PASSWORD/DOB (DD-MM-YY). After entering all the details, the candidates will have to click on the LOGIN button in order to download the individual marks.
Download Pre Examination Marks