Rojgar Result: We have launched this www rojgarresult com job portal to help you find all the latest Exam Results, Govt Jobs, Admit Cards, Syllabus, Online Forms and Admission Notification in the easiest way. We aim to provide relevant and fastest information than any other website. You can click on the below link to know more details about that respective opportunity.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Information|
|24/06/2017||Indian Navy||Stewards, Chef & Hygienists||Matriculation||09/07/2017||Get Details|
|23/06/2017||Abhyudaya Bank||Branch Managers||graduate or post-graduate degree||30/06/2017||Get Details|
|Written Exam Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||More Information|
|17/06/2017||South Central Railway||Chief Loco Inspector (Electrical Traction)||Get Details..|
|17/06/2017||SSCER||Speech Therapist, Group-B Advt No. ER-01/2016||Get Details..|
|17/06/2017||WBPSC||Sub-Officer Advt No. 15/2016 (Endurance Test List)||Get Details..|
|17/06/2017||APPSC||Asst Architectural Draughtsman, Surveyor & Dy Surveyor Advt No. 24/2016 (CV List)||Get Details..|
|17/06/2017||Presidents Secretariat||Curator (Interview List)||Get Details..|
|17/06/2017||Karnataka State Police||Police Constable (Wireless) (Men & Women)||Get Details..|
Rojgar Result is basically the employment result for various posts announced by several government recruitment boards for candidates who applied in recruitment notifications/Job opening.
All government bodies and organizations reveal their recruitment result for the selected aspirants.
Here you find all latest Rojgar Result of all vacancies offered, in which candidates apply to get a government job.
This page is daily updated so stay connected and find all information related to all government jobs in India.
Employment in Government agencies and department or organizations is the dream of every job seeker.
Candidates struggle hard to get their desired job. In India there is very large number of peoples seeking jobs because of India’s population there are several kinds of limitations in the job industry.
Employment is one of the serious problems against Indian government too. PM Narender Modi is trying various attempts to provide Rojgar to every unemployed youth of India, but there is the long way to go.
We appreciate PM’s steps to reduce unemployment. The Vision of providing employment to everybody/every citizen of India is very courageous process from the Indian government. It will help to increase the potential of our country by making GDP more strong.
At the International level, if India wants to compete with other countries, then we must have to participate in the reduction of unemployment from our country. We here through our website called Rojgar-Result.com are trying to fulfill our Prime Minister’s dream come true.
At present, India is speeding up on the way of digitalisation, and everything becomes faster functionally. Today finding a rojgar is not as such hard as a few years before. The Internet makes the job finding way too much easy and fast. This is the first step you will search a government job, in which you are eligible to apply.
You find your desired job and you proceed to apply for that job, application submitted! After that hence you are eligible and qualified for recruitment criteria, and you are called to appear in competitive examination/test by relevant government recruitment organization board. You participate in an examination (Mostly the first phase is Written Examination) and do your best.
But not to worry, Here we are providing you all latest rojgarresults of all examinations conducted by Government recruitment boards.
How to Prepare to Get Sarkari Naukri/Rojgar Interview?
Friends when you clear the recruitment test and comes one step forward then you have to clear interview phase. This is more important than written test because it is all about your personality. The interview process is the final stage in your selection. Then you have to give your best shot in this process.
Here we provide you some important tips for your future Interviewing/Questioning which asked generally in Interview:
- The first question that is directly at the beginning of the interview, which will be based on your CV/application form.
- After that, they can ask you about your skill, quality of leadership, team’s ability to work, so these are some basic starting questions.
- They also ask about the work profile for which you have applied. They ask how you deal with this job and why should we hire you? It is a very common question that one day every company freshers interrogates the candidates so be prepared to answer this question, keep in mind that your answer should be rational and adaptable for your profile.
- They ask what you think about success and what is the importance of success in your life, how do you see it
During the Interview
- Stay focused; put away any worries
- Switch off your cell phone before an interview starts
- Eye contact conveys confidence
- Introduce yourself clearly with your first and last name
- Smile at appropriate times
- Take time to understand the question and then answer it. It is not a question of how fast you answer but how well you answer
- Be expressive, talk crisply and slowly. Do not mumble, stammer or use a monotone
- Keep the answers to the point. Avoid rambling
- Be forthright and direct. Do not be evasive or beat around the bush
- Never lie in an interview
- Never abuse or blame anyone during an interview
- Always give polite responses, Never argue.
- If you do not know the answer be frank, admit it
It is important to believe in an interview if you have practiced your answer and have done your homework, then most questions can be answered without any difficulty. Make sure that you take the time to ask questions by asking a question about what they want.
Remember to study related topics before the interview.If you have an interview for the position of equity research, then know whether the markets are being run, which are major players etc.
If you have an interview for a marketing position in the FMCG company, then know what the recent trend is, what is new, the products have been started recently, etc.
Keep in mind why you want to go to the industry (Telecom, Banking, Auto, etc.), why are you interested in job and company? Make sure that you have a good understanding of basic concepts and understand your interviewer that you have the potential and interest to know more complex aspects of the job.
Finally, make sure you wear and work professionally. Show on time and eye contact during the interview. Stay Connected with this page for more updates www.rojgar-result.com, Good luck!