UBI Admit Card 2017
(Union Bank of India)
Exam Name – Credit Officer (MMGS-II) Online Exam, 2017
Important Dates :
Starting Date of downloading Admit Card – 14/11/2017
Closure of downloading Admit Card – 25/11/2017
Date of Online Examination – 25/11/2017
Name of the Post – Credit Officer (Scale-II)
Number of Vacancies – 200 Posts
Status of Admit Card
Nature of the Examination
Instructions for Downloading the UBI Credit Officer Exam e-Admit Card 2017:
1. All the registered candidates,who have been enrolled for the UBI Credit Officer Exam 2017, should open the official website of the Union Bank of India – www.unionbankofindia.co.in
2. In the home page, the candidates will have to click the link Career– Recruitment
3. Here the candidates will have to click on the link to download the Online Examination Call letters
4. Here, the candidate will have to enter the combination of ROLL NO /REGISTRATION NO and DATE OF BIRTH (DD-MM-YYYY) and then click on ‘LOGIN’ button.
5. After submitting the details, the candidates will be able to download the Call Letter for entering into the examination centre.
6. Candidate should carry the e-admit card / Call Letter to the Test Centre for appearing at the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed for Examination without a valid admit card.
Download e-Admit Card