UPSC IFS Admit Card 2017
(Union Public Service Commission)
Exam Name – Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2017
Important Dates :
Starting Date to downloading of Admit Card – 09-11-2017
Name of the Post – Indian Forest Service (Main), 2017
Number of Vacancies – 1090 Posts
Status of Admit Card
Nature of the Examination
Written Online Exam
Instructions for Downloading the UPSC IFS (Main) Examination e-Admit Card 2017
1. All the registered candidates,who have been enrolled for the UPSC IFS (Main) Exam 2017, should open the official website of the UPSC – www.upsconline.nic.in
2. In the home page, the candidates will have to click the “What’s New” Link,
3. Here the candidates will get the link for the “Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2017”
4. After clicking on the above mentioned link, candidates will have to click on to “Yes” button, after reading detailed instructions,
5. the candidates will have to enter the combination of Registration ID / Roll Number, Date of Birth & Captcha image.
6. After submitting the details, the candidates will be able to download the e-admit card.
7. Candidate should carry the e-admit card to the Test Centre for appearing at the Examination Hall. No candidate shall be allowed for Examination without a valid admit card.
Download e-Admit Card